2011 Season Delayed Again

Due to continued wet conditions, it appears our May 22 start date will be delayed yet again, barring any dry host sites.

Upcoming dates:
Sunday, May 29 – If there is enough interest, we could conduct a Memorial Weekend Tournament.

Sunday, June 5 – Our next regularly scheduled weekend.